Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing 9 - Searching for Blogs and Feeds

The search tools that were the easiest for me to navigate were Google Blog Search, Bloglines Search tool, and Edublogs Award-Winners. I thought these were easy to navigate and to find blogs that I might read.
http://edublogawards.com/2008/
http://blogsearch.google.com/
http://www.bloglines.com/search

The one that I did not like at all was Syndic8. I found it very hard to navigate because the site is too cluttered for my liking.

I didn't particularly like this Thing. As I stated in my earlier post, I don't really use the Internet to read. I know I'm going to have to get more up-to-date on information and these blogs and feeds will come in handy. I have to push myself to read these blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I didn't like Syndic8 because it was always offline. P.S. Your background is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Is it possible for one person to be many things? First off, I am a wife. I married the most wonderful man in the world on January 17, 2009. His name is Victor. We are currently enjoying our time getting to know each other even more as husband and wife. I am a daughter. My parents have been happily married for 41 years. Their names are Cutberto and Esther. I am a sister. I have the most amazing pair of sisters. Their names are Maria and Minerva. I also have 3 brothers whose names are Ramiro, Cutberto, and Orlando. I am the youngest of the six! I am an aunt. I have 5 nephews and 5 nieces. I am a teacher. I teach 2nd grade and love it. I teach bilingual (Eng/Span) education, self-contained. Those kids can always make you smile! I am a student. In January 2009 I began the Masters in Library Science program at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. I am enjoying my classes very much. You wouldn't believe how much I have grown and learned in the past 6 months. Which brings me to my last "I am"... I am an aspiring librarian. I have always wanted to be one. I would like to find a job in the district that I work in now, but we shall see where God will take me!